There are a few ingredients easily available at home that can provide fast acne relief. They form part of simple and quick ways to say goodbye to pimples. Acne commonly happens during adolescence and continues through adulthood. Most of the people who get affected by it want to recover fast. Following are some of the fast ways to heal acne:
- Toothpaste: Apply toothpaste directly on the pimple and allow it to dry. Leave it for the whole night. This is one of the most effective methods to heal acne fast. Use the basic white toothpaste and not a gel one. If your skin is too sensitive, don’t leave the dab of toothpaste for more than 30 minutes and rinse it firmly with cold water.
- Ice: Put an ice pack on the pimple which reduces swelling, minimizes the redness of the area and alleviates the pain. As the swelling subsides, apply a concealer which blends well with your skin to cover up the healing fast.
- Egg white: Egg constitutes of yellow yolk and white albumen. Apply the white albumen directly on to the pimple and leave it overnight.
- Lemon juice: Cut a fresh lemon and apply its juice on the affected area. Be sure to thoroughly wash your face before applying the lemon juice.
- Gently clean your face: Don’t use soap and use a skin cleanser to avoid further irritating of the skin.
- Don’t touch the affected area: Resist yourself from squeezing the pimple or popping it. The touch can worsen the problem and spread bacteria to other areas too.
In addition to these fast acne treatments, the following methods can be deployed to provide good daily hygiene in general. Remember, a healthy skincare regime and a few lifestyle changes, in general, are the best way to avoid the problem of acne in the first place:
- Consume lots of water in general which can have great effect on your skin. While sleeping the body gets dehydrated. Hence, drink plenty of water before sleeping.
- Drink fruit juices and intake leafy vegetables. Green tea is also a good alternative.
- Consume products rich in Vitamin E which is especially beneficial for your skin.
- Try to avoid stress as much as possible.
- Before taking bath- mix rose water, tomato pulp and honey. Apply it on your face for at least 20 minutes.